Casual Girl](Casual Girl in Characters - UE Marketplace)
Subculture Girl](Subculture Girl in Characters - UE Marketplace)
Swimwear Pack Casual Girl](Swimwear Pack Casual Girl in Characters - UE Marketplace)
Casual Guy](Casual Guy in Characters - UE Marketplace)
Subculture Guy](Subculture Guy in Characters - UE Marketplace)
Please write your questions and request regarding stylized assets
I will support this topic.
Questions & Answers Tips and Tricks
- Breast physics in female characters is not included in the asset. Regarding Marketplace guideline https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/m…guidelines#11d However, the skeleton has two bones for the breasts and you can customize it yourself. In the near future I will add a mini tutorial on how to set it up.
- Setting up dynamic Hairstyle. Check out all of these points. Without them, it won’t work. Pay attention to the parent socket that will inherit the socket_head. This bone also aligns the hairstyle with local axes coordinates:
- Synchronization SK components with the master component. Take a look at the example in the screenshot below:
***** Important! The Skeleton Mesh component of the hairstyle cannot be synchronized with the Master one. Since it is already synchronized with the socket_head joint
- Problems with the P****enetration of the body with clothing. You cannot put clothes on the naked body. Since the skeletal mesh has a small number of polygons and a characteristic topology, this can cause penetrations between the mesh. To avoid penetration, I recommend using separate parts of the body.
- With a flexible material settings system, you can add and edit your patterns. Patterns can be seamless and simple pictures, for example, for symbols on t-shirts.