I work in the UE4. My VR app on Steam VR stay running after exit (HTC Vive, Win 10, UE4 4.18). I found similar cases on the internet but without a response.
Do you have any information about it?
Steps to reproduce:
- Start app from Steam VR home
- start are ok, app works fine.
- exit from VR app. Vive controller - System button go to ,Steam VR, select Close App.
- App still try closing, still running in backgroud.
- New app do not run yet, they’re still waiting to finish closing previous app.
- The only solution, restart Steam VR
It can be.
- My bad setting in UE4
- UE4 bug
- Steam VR bug
- Windows bug
Anyone have similar experience?