Light Builder ignore new information from Reimported texture.
If you apply any material (with texture) on map, and then do reimport of that texture, builder will ignore new color information, and will be keep emit in old color somehow.
Changing any parameter in material and then do apply/save fix this issue before next reimport…
How to Reproduce
- Create two materials, one using Blue texture, other Gray.
- Create new default map/level and use Floor mesh to make extra four walls.
- Apply Gray material for walls and Blue for floor.
- Build Light
- Inside Blue texture, change Source File to Red texture (create it first), then press Reimport.
- Build Light to see that nothing has changed on map (still emit Blue).
- 4.16.0-3427662+++UE4+Release-4.16 (Preview 3)
Textures: [Blue], [Gray], [Red].