Reflection glitch keeps happening

Hello fellow Unreal creators,

I’m working on a automotive scene and the weirdest thing keeps happening to my reflections. The two links show one example in the actual scene, the other the same scene but totally stripped. One material for all and the most basic light setup. Still the glitch is there.

I’m hoping that you guys might have an idea of what is going on.

I’ve encountered the same problem. The reflections or reflective surfaces become translucent from certain views. There’s edge artifacts too. Is the scene using Screen Space Reflections? I had the translucency, or perhaps it’s colors bleeding onto / through meshes and materials from surroundings in that scene, in the material editor preview. When I increased Roughness from 0 to 0.1 or higher, the translucency disappeared and it was back to an opaque surface, which is how I had it set. After applying and saving the material, the translucency didn’t occur in the scene when placing the material on an object.

The other artifacts on / around edges of meshes I’ve seen in a blank template scene with and without changing settings for lighting, RT on/off, and haven’t figured out how to get rid of it yet.