Received Email saying Content Review Passed but creator portal failed?

Hi,

so ive already released this map twice.
i then added more to the map mostly coding, i did add sound but it was un-copyrighted and it came with the licenses with the download of the sound.
it was just a couple voice overs,

i then go to upload and submit the third version which after 2 mins i recieve an email saying “public release of GG_rooftop” has passed content review,
i then open up my content creator page and refresh and it says failed. it hasnt given me a reason and all the reasons it states it might be isnt anything wrong with it. the thumbnail is a screenshot of my map. with the name of map on it. thats all,
and the only difference is sound which i have the licenses for.

but for some reason it keep failing. i tried submitting with the old thumbnail but it still failed. i dont know why its failing and i know why my email says it passed.

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

i ended up going to sleep and when i came back in the morning i redid all the sound and now its actually telling me in the email it failed review. so it fixed it self for that part.

but the sound clip its saying is infringement is royalty free sound. so i dont know how to
prove its royalty free?? the uploader is the website itself