Rebuild plugin

Hi there,
I’m trying to implement Adjust plugin into my project which will allow me to get FB integration
however, the plugin built in an old UE version and when i put it in the plugins folder i get this error

327208-1.jpg

327209-yes.jpg

So i started looking online and i tried few things.
I installed Visual Studio community 2019 + generated Visual Studio project files …
Opened my .sln file and Rebuild the project but i still get the same error.
inside the engine BatchFiles folder i tried using RunUAT.bat still the same error…
So i don’t know how to use C++ and i hope someone could help me.

*I’m using blueprints in my project.
-this is the Adjust plugin Link

do you get a compile error in vs?

Hi. @Ghost_Masaki
Try manual rebuild plugin Adjust.

If some problem, let me know, my discord: Andrew Bindraw #9014

@Lardo Deepdelver Yesterday i didnt get any. but since i’ve reversed all the changes now i did it again and i got few error messages.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB3073 The command “F:\UE_4.25\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat BlueprintEditor Win64 Development -Project=“F:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Blueprint.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code -1. Blueprint C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 54
Error Unable to delete F:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BlueprintEditor\Development (Unable to delete \?\F:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BlueprintEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.h) Blueprint F:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\UnrealBuildTool 1
Warning CS0618 ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.PublicLibraryPaths’ is obsolete: ‘For external libraries use the full path in PublicAdditionalLibraries, if its a system library then use PublicSystemLibraries/PublicSystemLibraryPaths’ Blueprint f:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Plugins\Adjust\Source\Adjust\Adjust.Build.cs 60
Warning CS0618 ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.PublicLibraryPaths’ is obsolete: ‘For external libraries use the full path in PublicAdditionalLibraries, if its a system library then use PublicSystemLibraries/PublicSystemLibraryPaths’ Blueprint f:\Unreal Projects\Maze\Blueprint- - Copy\Plugins\Adjust\Source\Adjust\Adjust.Build.cs 36

I just followed the steps in this link

still the same. Is it possible that Plugin no longer compatible with UE?

• I’ll add u in discord

No errors. Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped

@Andrew Bindraw fixed my problem by adding few lines of code to the plugin.
Here’s the Adjust SDK Plugin compatible with UE4 4.25 version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yv_USD2F2C66U3IGYrvq13bUx9gP8NRf/view

Thanks!

I create pull request for Pull requests · adjust/unreal_sdk · GitHub