Realtime preview inside mat editor doesnt work.

So looking at your ‘dxdiag’ it seems you are at the minimum requirement for suggested RAM, and you are below the minimum recommended for processor. You can see our recommended specs by following the link below.

Hardware and Software Specifications

I attempted to test this issue again on a machine very similar to your own which had 8GB of RAM, Windows 10, and an Nvidia GTX 960. I created a new blank project with Start Content, enabled the Live Update and Live Nodes options, and was able to see the changes made within the material almost instantly.

You also mention that if you minimize the entire engine and wait, the material editor will be updated correctly. I think this is where you dual core processor is coming into play, which is the only difference between our test machine and your own. The in world model will not update until you hit apply, even if the realtime update options are enabled.

Unfortunately, unless I can reproduce this issue on my end I cannot enter a bug. I will say there are known issues with Windows 10 which is why we are working hard to increase the compatibility and stability for users working with this OS. If you have further questions, let me know and I will do what I can to assist you.

Thanks,