Real-Time Horror character

Hey everyone, I am here to show you guys my newest original character, Elara. She has a complete control rig, facial animations, and a skeleton compatible with the Unreal engine. I intend to use her as one of the main antagonists for my future game Raining Blood. I would like to know what everyone thinks about it, especially constructive criticism, also, let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
You can see more renders on other poses at my artstation @Felizari

4 Likes

Hi there @Felizari,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far!

I had to pop into this thread purely to say this character looks incredibly unique and rather terrifying :joy: Beautifully done!

With a character like this, any hint as to what Raining Blood will be about?

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment! So yeah, I already have the entire game on my head, but I am focusing on mastering the character art, I intend to make a survival horror game, with some philosophy and mysthicism, I intend to go hard on morals and ethics, while also letting the player have fun (and desperation) on a 3rd person shooter

3 Likes

Hi @Felizari.

Pretty Character. In fact, Elara is *too* Pretty. I suspect this is a trick and She morphs into a hideously disgusting creature when looked at. A creature so foul and grotesque, one is instantly paralyzed in place to be devoured.

Keep up the Great Work!

2 Likes

Hi @Felizari ! Welcome back to posting with us here on the forums!

I’m so thrilled to see that you’ve came back with such a lovely render. There’s a lot about Elara that has appeal which really allows ones mind to wander. The crown on her head, the expressions, the motion her hands are set in covers many interesting traits to her. There’s a youthful elegance that can be seen but also a danger.

Much in the way that humans find some creatures beautiful with such grace but they have what we like to call darker sides as well. Elara reminds me of this. She is beauty with grace but there is more to her than meets the eye. It makes me so curious and I want to sit and theorize all the potential she has because even with a simple headshot you’ve given us as the viewers of your work so much to run with in our minds about her and her story.

Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

I love Elara so much!
You did a great job.

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments! And yeah, it took me a while to learn all the new things and features for this one, and the next one will definitely be even better and complete -I need a job, afterall XD-

1 Like