raytracing crash on laptop optimus rtx 2080

Hello every time i try to open a project with dx12 with aytracing activatedi got a crash when my mousse is over any buton of editor
i got a laptop with rtx2080 and 9750h , msi ge75 9sg , using latest nvidia driver, same crash on gaming or studio drivers with cleaning installation. intel hd 630 have been updated to latest too .
and i got the latest update windows Too .

Thanks.
can you help me to understand

Try checking the log file for the crash in ‘project-folder’/Saved/Logs/‘project-name’.log in the Unreal base folder where projects are stored.

It’ll open in a Notepad or similar app, and do a search for “Error”, “Failure”, or another bug type term.

The log file can also be uploaded to Unreal via the Bug Submission Form. Tracking what it is before doing so could help solving the problem more quickly.

here is the log thks for your answer link text log

i tryed on 4.23 it is the same crash

It is returning an error with the RHI thread. RHI is Rendering Hardware Interface. Do you have a version of UE other than 4.24 installed? If not, try that (can have more than one version installed), and see if it works or there’s a difference. It could be a bug with version 4.24 since it is still a preview version. That’s about as far as I would go before contacting support.

and 4.22 too

ok i finaly found the probleme , it comes from geforce Experience , i uninstal it and download creator studio driver on nvidia web site and install it only , and it works but i got some graphic driver crash sometimes .