Raytrace Translucency STILL Causing No Backface Culling/Displaced Material Issues

If Raytrace Translucency is enabled, ALL geometry loses backface culling. It’s been reported in the following threads, going back more than a year to 4.22:

I can see the inside of my character’s head in my True-First-Person set-up due to this. Same issue as this thread:

In addition, the base flat mesh on tessellated and displaced material becomes visible due to this. Here’s a photo when displacement height is 0-1 (positive displacement):

Here’s a photo when displacement height is -1 to +1, where the issue becomes more of an issue:

Raytracing is supposed to be production ready in 4.25 according to this article:

I haven’t seen any newer threads regarding this, or any official response about this bug. So I’m wondering if there’s maybe a cvar or something we need to enter to fix this that the UE team hasn’t told us about, or if this is actually just a bug that hasn’t been addressed in over a year despite it supposedly being production ready.

Is there a way to correct this in 4.25 that I’m totally missing? If not, when can we expect this to be fixed?