Ray tracing reflections issues, please help

Greetings, I’m trying to use ray tracing for my water reflections, since single layer water does not support lumen and I’m not satisfied with screen space, but I’m facing multiple issues, so I’m requesting help of community :slight_smile:

First, my ray traced water reflections work, but only to a certain distance. Then, reflection looses either texture or lighting and becomes black:

You can see that after a certain line, mountain in the lake is black, although it should be lit.

Also, ray traced reflection seems to blur and “be dragged behind” when moving around. This could be framerate issue, since I’m getting big drops when moving around, but since my scene is made only for cinematic shots, I’m willing to cope with that.
(EDIT): This is happening with RT disabled and SSR as well. When i look a the lake and shake my camera, reflections of clouds lose detail and are dragged behind by approx 0.3s

And lastly, shadows by volumetric clouds are not ray traced properly, when the sun is behind a cloud, landscape darkens, but reflections remain bright.

Thank you very much for any useful input, I’m a beginner and when I don’t find a tutorial or forum post, I’m reduced to fiddling with sliders…

Does nobody have an input on this?