Ray Tracing in Minecraft without RTX ! how?

The game is running on a GTX 970 with an i7 4790k and 16GB DDR3 RAM.

Fully Path traced Global Illumination (with infinite bounces)
Fully Raytraced reflections (+roughness)
Glass Block refractions
Support for PBR textures

All the settings here are maxed out and the game uses custom textures. The author pointed out that frame rate is below 30 but with normal graphics settings and without recording the build is playable with up to 50-70 fps.

unreal raytracing has toooooo much noise
but its clean ?!

RTX != raytracing. RTX is just NVidia’s buzzword and name for the dedicated hardware/GPU. Raytracing has always been doable without RTX, aside from performance issues for interactive/realtime framerates, but there has been a ton of research and development with denoising lately that makes it much more attainable even without dedicated hardware.

Uniform voxel grids are lot easier and faster to raytrace than general polygon soups. With limited world size it just 3d texture and some fancy pixel shader at minimum.

Farshid](https://forums.unrealengine.com/member/312133-farshid), very beautiful work. Because of you I have an idea to convert my steam game (Celestial Creator, inspired and very similar to Minecraft, but with HD textures) from UE4.12.5 to UE4.22 to use Real-Time Ray Tracing. Imagine what quality will produce - unbelievable. Thanks man, you gave me the path for the next few months, much appreciate!