Ray tracing - At render time mesh behind camera dissappear and cause black reflections

Hi everybody :wink:

I have a question for us, I’ve a troubles on my renders, the reflections on chrome material appear very black.

But my setup is setting for archviz, with 8 bounces, and softshadow and others setting to made a perfect image … but the reflections seems to be incorrect.

In my research I found a command “Freezerender” to view what is loaded and what isn’t, and the mesh behind the camera are not here. In my case, a wall of storage white, and let my terrain or my sealing (black) like only surface visible.

I think my reflections are good and reflect the sealing or the terrain and goes black !?! And that corrupt my lighting to.

Below, I’ve take two renders one with ray-tracing RT process and the other with Path Tracing for comparison purpose :

So I’ve search for somethings like this, I found the culling process but when I disable it the wall just behind the camera disappear. It’s frustrating.

Do you know how resolve this kinds of troubles ? Any suggestions are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, and the Path Tracing is beautiful as well, but I use volumetrics clouds on the project and for exterior views I need them, so PT isn’t yet the good and ultimate solution. But, I think at a possible compositing maybe ? A kind of blend between RTRT and PT, some part of one and others from the other … Maybe.