Random tiles for world composition

Hello, I am trying to create a map using world composition. Inside the map I’d like to have some actors (trees, rocks etc) placed in a pseudo-random way at each game (from the player’s perspective), while maintaining the control of the placement from the developer’s perspective.
My plan was to use the world composition system, so that I have different versions for each tile (each with a different placement of the actors), and in OnBeginPlay pick just one version for each tile.

So for example, let’s assume my map is going to contain four tiles 1,2,3,4. I’d like to have different versions for each tile (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B etc), and then generate the world picking them randomly e.g. 1B, 2A, 3A, 4B

Is this the correct approach? I couldn’t find anything regarding this, so my fear is that I am on the wrong track…

Thank you

There is nothing about doing that because it would break the regular level streaming.
You’d have to hard code a lot of c++ to get the result you are looking for with world composition.

You would be better off swapping maps altogether.

Or, creating actors within the level that can change their position randomly.
In the case of foliage that’s easy. Bodies of water, not so much.

Its a pseudo procedural result that you want, so maybe you can look into the full procedural methods that are currently avaliable (not much that’s any good).

Thank you!