Quixel Points Refund and Conversion FAQs

What happens to my Quixel points?

If you have an eligible points balance, you can request a refund or request that your points balance be converted into Epic Wallet funds. Only points accrued under Quixel’s paid plans are eligible for conversion or refund. If you have points that are eligible for conversion or refund, you will be prompted to select one option or the other next time you log into Bridge desktop or Quixel.com. If you are not prompted to select an option, it indicates that none of the points on your account are eligible for conversion or refund.
You will have until February 19, 2025 to choose what you would like to do with your eligible points balance.

What points are eligible for conversion or refund?

Only points accrued under Quixel’s paid plans are eligible for conversion or refund. Points obtained through free offers, such as marketing campaigns or challenge rewards, are not eligible for conversion or a refund.

Why am I not seeing the option to convert my Quixel points?

If the option to convert or refund your points is not offered to you next time you log into Bridge desktop or Quixel.com, this is because no part of your points balance is eligible for conversion. If you think you should have a points balance on your account, please refer to the next question for more information.

I had a paid plan with points, but I don’t see them anymore?

In case you’re not seeing your points, you may have switched from a paid plan to a free plan at some point in the past. Please check your plan in your Quixel account settings. If you switched from a paid plan to a free plan and would like to reclaim your previous points balance, please contact Support to see if any previous points are eligible for conversion. Please note that if you do have such a previous points balance, reclaiming it would eliminate your access on Bridge and Quixel.com to any assets that you acquired under a free subscription plan.

What options do I have to convert my Quixel points?

If you have an eligible points balance, you can choose to:
  • Refund: Get a refund to your bank account. The amount of the refund is based on the value of points under the paid plan that you purchased. Please note that the amount can only be refunded to your bank account.
  • Convert: Get funds added to your Epic Wallet. The amount of the refund provides 30% more value than the refund option. Epic Wallet credits can be used on Fab and the Epic Games Store.

What are the steps to request a points conversion or refund?

The first time you log into Quixel.com or Bridge after Fab launches, you will be given the option to refund or convert your points in the event that you have an eligible points balance (see above for more on that). Depending on what you choose to do with your points, you will be guided through one of two processes.
  1. To get started, log in to your account on Bridge desktop or on Quixel.com.
  2. If your points balance is eligible for refund or conversion, you will see a message informing you that you have a points balance that is eligible for refund or Wallet credit. Click on Manage My Points to proceed.

1. In the Manage Your Quixel Points view that opens, you will see your points balance and the options for refund or conversion. You will need to select one option by clicking the appropriate Continue button.
:memo: Note: If you choose to receive a refund in your bank account, please note that the refund can only be issued to a bank account that is registered in your name.
[Continue following the relevant directions below according to whether you would like to convert or refund your points.]

How to convert to Epic Wallet credit

1. If you have selected the option to convert your Quixel points to Epic Wallet credit, you will be asked to accept the Epic Wallet terms and conditions in case you haven’t accepted them before.
  2. Once you continue, you will see a status message informing you if your request is successful and you can check your wallet balance here.

How to request a cash refund

1. Verify your information in the pop-up that appears. The information that you provide here will be sent to Hyperwallet to process the payout when you click Continue.

:memo: Notes:

• Please ensure that the name on your Epic Games account matches the name on your bank account; if it does not, Hyperwallet will be unable to process the refund.
  • Once the information has been sent to Hyperwallet, you will be unable to change or cancel your selection.

1. After you have submitted your information, Hyperwallet will send you an email directing you to claim your payment. Click on Claim Payment.
  2. Once you click on the email from Hyperwallet to claim your payment, it will take you to a link on the Hyperwallet website where you will be asked to select a payment transfer method. Choose Bank Account as your payment transfer method. You will be required to accept Hyperwallet’s terms and conditions before you can proceed.

1. Next, you’ll be asked to verify your profile information.

1. Enter your bank account information and click on Submit. Please note that the refund can only be issued to a bank account that is registered in your name.

1. Once all information has been successfully submitted, you will receive two emails from Hyperwallet: a confirmation email and an email to track the status of your request.

A post was split to a new topic: Quixel Points Refund and Conversion follow up