What I want.
- I want to make a monitor that displays Pawn’s camera (and its real-time playable. not just a picture.)
- Mouse moves the out-monitor view, Keyboard moves in-monitor view.
- Screen should able to use post processing. (outlines, low res etc.)
What i tried.
- Attached ‘Canvas Render Target 2D’ on pawn’s camera and linked to monitor texture
- Post processing applied on pawn’s area.
Problem: texture doesn’t shows post processing.
I want to know one of these,
- Shrink view port, to put monitor as just picture frame.
- Apply post process on texture
- split screens in ‘frame in frame’ form, for double camera.