Publishing Error 40.00

Summary

Since v40.00 came out, I have not been able to update my map. Every time I submit a version, I get the email saying it was approved, but in the portal this error appears: One of your Public Releases has failed content review. Click on the Content Review status for more information. When I open the error details, it just says this: Something went wrong during submission. Please try again by creating a new release. If you encounter further problems, please generate a new private version. Im really frustrated and desperate. I do not know what is happening or who can help me

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Steps to Reproduce

Yesterday I followed the steps from a tweet: select everything in the outliner > save selected actors, then in the project root folder resave all, and finally clear source files cache

Expected Result

I hope I can publish my map or that you can tell me why this error is happening

Observed Result

I hope I can publish my map or that you can tell me why this error is happening

Platform(s)

PC

Upload an image

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.