PUBG style TPS aiming and ADS

How would I go about a system like in PUBG where holding the aim button does TPS aiming but clicking it toggles ADS?

It’s easy enough to do one or the other but how about both?

I think the way I would approach this would be to have separate cameras set up in the player BP. Then, based on input blend the original camera (Set view target with blend) with the ADS camera, until the aim button is released.

For example, you could check the input to see how long the button has been pressed for, and set it up with this. (for example, if button is held down for less than 0.3 seconds blend to ads camera, and < then 0.3 blend it to the third person aim. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Have you find any solution? I’m looking for the same thing.
Hope someone can help us

Thanks a lot! I try immediately and it will certainly help me.
however it is enough for me to have only one button press to activate and deactivate the scope mode.
I already have two cameras each for its purpose but I’m not very good with blueprints or c++ programming.
I’m just a 3D modeler and renderer and I made all my game using tutorials and starting with templates.
The best example is the Pubg Mobile’s system. The character can shoot without aiming or choose to use an optic gun using the appropriate button.
Or the example of games like Ghost Recon when clicking the left mouse button activates the optical view.
I can’t find this anywhere.
Months that I study a solution without finding it.
I’ll end up in an asylum.

My character shoot only if I click aim button but is not in First person…■■■■