Projectiles Pack [WIP]

I am VERY interested in this!!! Any idea how much you’ll post it for yet?

hypervelocity ammo. :smiley: if u dont know what it is, in short, hypervelocity is the speed that mostly planets, stars and asteroids reach. its so fast taht when they impact with other things, it causes the projectile and target to vaporize, and since it travels so fast, the vapor itself becomes dangerous. theres one star in milkyway that is called “hypervelocity star”. u can google it, theres some pretty cool images. i started a thread about it earlier, about US armys railgun which is a prototype that builds on hypervelocity. :slight_smile: altho i dont think the scaled down US hypervelocity cannon looks as badass as the planetary projectiles. and since its sci-fi u look for you could probably do a hypervelocity star projectile. maybe the impact could look like this:

21a23907c8e9d2a54bcd75ad48061ba2448a925c.jpeg

if that white thing in the left is the projectile after impact. and the blue is the sphere that is vaporized after the impact?

I hope that I will finish project at the end of this month(maybe early next month). Then I’ll try to publish it on marketplace.
But before this I have to make a good showcase level and publish demo. Because nobody wants to buy a pig in a poke, right?

Thanks for idea :slight_smile:

In this video you can see my work on a part of showcase level - WMD sphere, where you can be able to test weapons of mass destruction. Bullets and toxic grenades included.
I did some adjustments with sphere destructible mesh and a lot with post-process effects: DOF, LUT, AO, Bloom.
In plans: showcase room for models, shooting gallery, arena, new projectiles and a lot of work with sound.

You are a madman. But i feel like the Black hole gun should cause a major explosion and debrie after it almost is gone, kind of like it’s compressing all the stuff.

Just a thought, because i felt there was a bit of a payoff missing.
Still insane work.

Looks awesome but maybe you should tone down the screenshake, it seems waaay too intense…

Hi @

The Black Holes are a great differential!
You can add the spaghettification effect in dummy raggdolls, and the ability to suck any thing to the next to event horizon? Like Saints Row IV BLACK HOLE LAUNCHER

You are the be(a)st!!!

I already plan to make these plosions work in a fantasy environment… probably will just get rid of all the projectiles.

Hi @

You can add the spaghettification effect in dummy raggdolls, and the ability to suck any thing to the next to event horizon? Like Saints Row IV BLACK HOLE LAUNCHER

You are the be(a)st!!!

[/QUOTE]

I’ll try! But there is a lot of work and if I want to finish my project soon, I have to do some other important things. Maybe I will improve black hole generator in one of updates, ok?

Today I’ve made a shooting range. As always, watch the video below and tell me what you want to improve :slight_smile:
It’s not a final variant and in demo I hope it will be look better.

You are the be(a)st!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi @

It’s because there a guy who has something similar.

So I think you have to offer a interesting differential!

Ok ok, I’ll try :slight_smile:

How about this? I’ve added light distortion effect.

These are great! Great work!

[FONT=Arial Black]distortion effect^-^

Great, brutal, Singular.
That was exactly what I meant.

You scared the hell out of me

I liked

[FONT=Arial Black]:v:

Michael Bay would be proud if he saw this , Great job !

Showcase level almost complete. Next goal is to make an arena.

Some guys told me that my levels is too big, so I decided to make teleport projectile.
Today I’ve made blueprint logic and I will work on SFX for this projectile later.

Hahaha, I was going to suggest you added a sprint on the shift key… but uhh, this works :wink: