Project with two Viewports

I’ve seen one or two posts that is somewhat along the lines of what I am wanting to do -

I am building a “Family Feud” style project for work and I would like to have the answers be handled from a sort of “back end” screen that has the controls for the game board, sounds, and survey answers. What is the best way to implement this kind of thing (if it’s possible in Blueprint) to minimize downtime between sets of questions?

I’m not well versed in C++ programming but if that is the only way, I can delve deeper in to that so I can get this to work.

Depends on what is that “back end screen” is, so how do you see it?

The only way I can think of at the moment is to build an interactive screen using UMG that has all of the necessary buttons and text boxes while the game is going on.

If thats all you need then you are correct, but what i asked for is where that 2nd viewport "back end screen " would be

Oh I apologize for misunderstanding the question. The “back end screen” would be on a Microsoft Surface while the “game screen” will be on a projector as a second monitor.