Project rejected because of thumbnail

Hello,

I am trying to publish my island, but it gets rejected because of the thumbnail.
I am trying to figure out what is wrong with it.

The previous thumbnail that was accepted:

The thumbnail that has been rejected:

Maybe the fire or the army guy might be the problem as they see it as not representing the game ( 1.11 Keep It Authentic). But the image is an actual screenshot in the game. And the army guy is a Fortnite skin.

Hello! This is something that our Player Support team can investigate for you to give more information regarding those rejections. Please reach out to Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games with the island code for the island being rejected. I also recommend reviewing the guidelines here for possible reasons for those rejections: https://www.fortnite.com/news/fortnite-island-creator-rules

1 Like

I have read the guidelines, but cannot see what is wrong with the thumbnails. I have reached out to customer service as described in your reply.
Thank you.

I have received confirmation that the moderation was correct.
There may not be images of weapons in the thumbnail.
I was unaware of this and saw a lot of thumbnails that still have weapons in them.

Considering a lot of maps use specific weapons, its a little disappointing, I onder why this decision has been made.
As maps get updated we will see less and less weaponized thumbs.

1 Like

@Tim1qaz can you send me your Island Code or ProjectId?

1 Like

@HalcyonKnight96
The island code is: 4917-9233-8721

The strange thing is, the thumbnail I try to replace also has a weapon in in. That thumbnail was accepted Aug 8, 2023.

I see now that in my opening post i put the wrong previous thumbnail. it was this:

well, i didn’t know, and was about to do something similar, thanks :ok_hand:

1 Like