Project not successfully packaging for PC

Hi, I’m trying to Pack for PC but it wont I I don’t know why.

I’m attaching the Log file:link text

Hi Roy,

Your post was too long, so I have moved your log into a .txt file and included it as an attachment.

Hi, do you know something about this?

Howdy Roy,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Have you attempted to package now since 4.4 has been released? There have been a lot of fixes for issues within 4.4 so I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Hey Roy,

Just wanted to check in and see if you have had a chance to check and see if your project builds now that 4.4 has been released.

Thanks!

Hi Roy,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Sorry Sean Gribbin STAFF, I get sick and unable to check my e-mails, this issue isn’t resolved. I have compile with 4.4 and it said FAILED to. I’ll upload the log file toLog Files UE 4.4.1

No worries Roy! I will begin to look into this issue again shortly.

Thanks!

Hi Sean, at the end of the log it says, unable to launch automaton tool.

Could you please attach your Dxdiag to this post?

Did you download the engine using the Launcher or did you compile it yourself?

Look at RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully - Programming & Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums if you compiled it yourself.

Had this issue myself, it was wrongly stated on the wiki entry. I have edited it now.

Hey Roy,

Just wanted to check in and see if you had the chance to send your DXdiag? Please also let me know if the issue has been solved.

Thanks and have a great day!

Press the Win + R keys at the same time and type in dxdiag. Hit enter and let the program load. Then click on “Save all information” and save that text file somewhere. Then come back here and attach that file.

Where can I find the DXdiag?
Let me clarified something, I have the engine installed on C: drive instead of program files.
Does that have to do something with the problem?

Sorry again, this months haven’t been easy.
Thanks for your cooperation!!!

Also I would like to add, that I’ll need to compile the game before October 20 2014.

I’m using the normal version of the engine. I haven’t compile anything.

Hi, Sean I have the DX File as Moter8 explained I’m uploading both x86 and x64 bit Log files.dx x86 Logdx x64 bit Log file

Remember I would like this fix, to compile the game before October 20 2014.

You previously said that you were trying to package for PC, which packaging method are you using? Development or shipping? Win-64 or Win-32?

I have tried with both Win-64, Win-32, Development & shipping. All with the same error.

I have the engine installed on C: drive instead of program files. Does that have to do something with the problem?