Project Levels Disappeared, Need Help ASAP

Try right clicking on the top folder in your project and from the menu click on “Fix redirects”.

Have been working on a project for about six months now. In a recent session working on it, something got moved out of place by me on accident and Cntrl+Z wouldn’t change it back, so I exited the project without saving my changes. After opening it back up, now both my main menu level and the game world level have disappeared. All my various Blueprints, Widgets and so on are still there, though. I still have the folder for the levels as well, but I had recently changed its location and its back where it used to be, minus the files for the levels (world build data is still there). How do I fix this?

“Failed to load map!
…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/(My Name)/Documents/Unreal Projects/(My Project’s Name)/Content/Levels/World.umap appears to be an asset file.”

The above ^ is the message I get now when I open the project, if that helps.

The newest time I loaded it up everything reappeared, but now I have a different problem. I had a folder for storing all the Blueprints, Widgets, Meshes and so on that I made myself for the project, but had it named “AloneBP” (Alone is the project’s name). I had made so much content that it had become a mess to sort through, so I finally renamed the folder to simply “Alone” and made a dedicated folder for the actual BP’s in my project within that, as well as folders for the each of the other types of content, except the folder for the levels, which only shows in the project folder that does have content. Now there is a sort of ghost folder with the old name, and with the new folders inside it for the specific content types, but no actual content within any of that. When I go to delete it, though, it warns me about force deleting all of the different content in my project, even though it shows though it shows as empty. This is really weird for me and I’m not sure how to straighten it out on my own. Anybody know what is going on? I can provide pics if needed but I’ve described everything there is to see.

I did and it seemed to be making adjustments, but apparently not toward fixing this issue because it’s still there.