Project Has Been Locked For Some Reason.

My Fortnite map “Hamburger Zonewars” suddenly just became locked by an administartor. The map was active for about 4 days and then i looked over to see how it was going and it had “failed” even though it was active before. So i checked on UEFN and it had said it was locked by an admin and to go to support. I went to support and directed me to a thread here, but there was no actaul fix to the issue and then another thread most of it was in spanish and still didnt have a fix. I really need this fixed very quick please, as i have a big deal with up and coming people and need this map active ASAP. Any dev can help please do!

Errror Messages:
[DEP] Backend dependency returned unexpected error errors.com.epicgames.content-service.project_locked | correlationId: 5d0faa0c-af8a-486f-99f3-f901ce2f4c1d SentryEventId=ee1608c6faca4564a47e3d46c7acceee

errors.com.epicgames.content-service.project_locked

@DrKuf Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Hey there! Okay sounds good will do thankyou.

1 Like