ProInstance Tools Plugin

Is there a way to make meshes curve along the spline? If not what do you think about implementing such features?

Spline mesh component, which is able to curve, isn’t supporting instancing so far. It’s the main downside for using them currently.

Yo, I adore this plugin, and I’m wondering if I might request a new feature for setting presets. Like, were we can create a single “Pro Instance Settings Preset” Data Asset that contains reusable Instance settings, and reuse that to different Actor Tools. I’ve made a version of this for my own use and it saves a ton of time, especially when making changes, and I think it would be super helpful to have it as a official feature.

Here’s a mockup of what I’m talking about, from my own project.

1 Like

Great idea, thanks for posting this. I think someone did already ask for this feature once. Unfortunately I’m crazy busy with the Sky Creator development, so this can take some time to implement, but not months I hope.

Heya, would you mind fixing that bug? :slight_smile:
I forgot to keep my patch and your update just wiped it out. Something simple as just setting the length right after selecting it while not perfect, is much better:

1 Like