Problem with Chug Splash and Entity Prefab

Summary

When I try to splash a Chug Splash on a floor inside an Entity Prefab, it doesn’t work.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Scene Graph

Steps to Reproduce

  1. Create a Static Mesh for a floor.
  2. Create an Entity Prefab.
  3. Add the floor Static Mesh to the Entity Prefab.
  4. In gameplay, equip a Chug Splash.
  5. Throw the Chug Splash at the floor inside the Entity Prefab.
  6. Observe that the Chug Splash does not splash.

Expected Result

The Chug Splash should splash normally when thrown at the floor, restoring the player’s health and/or shield as intended.

Observed Result

The Chug Splash does not splash when thrown at the floor.

Platform(s)

PC

Video

2 Likes

What collision preset do you have on the static mesh your using for the floor ? i know the golden fish goes through the entity i reported that ages again and its probs never gunna get fixed.

Thanks for reporting this!

I’ve escalated it internally, I’ll provide any updates if there are any

1 Like

I’m using the BlockAll, and the Chug Splash works outside the entity.

Try FortStaticMesh im sure i got things working with this

Tried, didn’t work :melting_face:

1 Like

FORT-1148089 has been ‘Backlogged’. This is an issue that is in a queue to be addressed.

1 Like