Private Versions of UEFN project, 504 Error on Creator Portal

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Unable to Access Uploaded Private Versions.

Summary

Uploading of private version seems to be successful, BUT unable to view on the creator portal. Receive a 504 error for the project. I have check over projects, they are fine. Thus I am unable to publish this map.

Steps to Reproduce

Steps:

1. Upload to Private version
  2. Add comment
  3. Private Version created and code received. ( select show in creator portal)
  4. 504 error on creator portal. Stays an issue, checked back multiple times over the last 3-4 days.
  5. ** Sometimes ( 1/50) If I leave the window open. The 504 gateway issue will “fix it self” an hour or two later. Even then selection of the “private version” results in another 504 error.

Expected Result

Expect to access the private versions so I can publish eventually.

Observed Result

504 Error.
*Other projects of mine do NOT have this problem.

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

IRIS-ENGR

Additional Notes

Put my creator code as the island code.
Island/UEFN project can successfully start a session and is playable.

I’m experiencing the same issue with my most popular map I’m attempting to publish an update and everything is fine thru UEFN but I cannot access the island thru creator portal island continually loads and eventually gives a 504 error code has anyone else experienced the same issue it only happens with this select island of mine

1 Like

Incident has been created. Status is ‘Awaiting Validation’.

2 Likes

any update to the status of this?

1 Like

No update from me. Issue is still present. Yesterday was able to get to the correct page ( no 504 error) once out of maybe 30 attempts. Made another island/map uploaded and no issue.

1 Like

ive reached out to the support team directly and have not been able to get an answer for this issue im able to open my island in uefn & run the island in a game session and even submit for publishing it passes the memory calculation but when i attempt to open it thru the creator portal im met with same 504 error every time this has to be an error with the site or the web page is there any other way for me to access or submit this update to my island

have we come up with a fix for this error

I’m still having this error. Going to migrate level to another project :confused:

This should be fixed! Please let us know if you’re still having issues.