Private matchmaking bug

Summary

Private Matchmaking Is Ignored and Always Starts as Public in Creative 1.0

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Steps to Reproduce

1-Open the island in Fortnite Creative 1.0.

2-Go to Island Settings → Mode → Matchmaking Settings.

3-Set Island Matchmaking Privacy to party choice.

4-Publish the game.

5-Start the game.

6-Fortnite shows the Public / Private matchmaking choice.

7-Select Private.

8-The game still starts as Public.

Expected Result

The game starts private

Observed Result

The game starts public

Platform(s)

PlayStation 5

Island Code

3688-0382-8230

Upload an image

Additional Notes

I created another Creative 1.0 island with the exact same settings, and Private matchmaking works correctly there. However, the issue still occurs only on my original island (3688-0382-8230).

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Thank you for sending this in, I’ve gone ahead and sent this in directly

FORT-1151082 has been added to our ‘To Do’ list. Someone’s been assigned this task.

I am also experiencing the same issue. When I join my island in a private match, I am transferred to a public match with other players.

Island Code: 8882-1495-4578

This issue has been occurring for more than a month. Please investigate this issue. :downcast_face_with_sweat: