Prevent object from receiving environment colors

Hullo guys,

I have a hangar with 4 rooms, in each room there are some logos (texture with alpha channel on a plane).
Now, since each room has a different colour, the colors on the logos change each time, as you can see in the picture:

The logos are movable objects, probably being affected by (I guess) volumetric lightmaps, in fact if I move them around I can see they change color pretty a lot. This is a test I’ve made placing some movable spheres in the area:

So my quesiton is, how can I prevent certain (movable) objects from being coloured by these volumetric lightmaps? Of course I would like them to receive a certain amount of grayscale “shadow”, but not the colour!
Also how can I reduce the intensity of the indirect light color bouncing around before building lightmaps for static objects?

Thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

Of course, being a logo, it should keep it’s original color as much as possible.

So my question is, how can I

Hullo Hullo!
i’m very bad in lighting but i think i just found a solution (i had the same issue). Go to Skylight details. Light section. Source type: Specific cube Map. And then choose something neutral like the “Daylight” one (inside the Engine by default )

C