Post Your Battlestation!

Hey ! new battle station :slight_smile: . My new home for a while :slight_smile: .

My setup isn’t all that pretty, but here it is:

Well, looks like my iPod takes a picture that is like 2700x1400 (despite the awful quality), I finally managed to compress it and keep it looking good.
3d869bd5f0f147532881d549de5454393e801264.jpeg

Not bad, I like the TV you have :slight_smile: and +1 for the mouse pad! (I have the same one :smiley: ).

P.S. I glanced at the tutorials you have, they seem great from what I’ve seen so far. Keep up the good work!

@ , how you doing to write on that board?

What do you mean? Right now on the board I just have written down an equation that converts an X & Y to an index in a 2D array.

://i.imgur/QC918eE.png

I usually keep mine relatively organized and I try to keep only the necessary things on it.
Like stacks of old national geographic magazines to elevate my monitors and a Sylvanas figurine to remind me that I have no time for games, when I should be working.

e4ae79048d4985fb6c1f58d5e6d78bb54bb68af9.jpeg
157de062380ffb73fceb490c72882ec76e958800.jpeg

Really cool guitar setup! :). Also nice lava lamp. I really need one for my desk.

In place of the mini-nuke I have a Pip Boy on top of my stereo now, but everything else is the same. Including the Pringles can.

://i.imgur/JLKKnCm.jpg

Dude! Nice Zelotes! Mine is t-90 what’s yours hippowombat ?

Mine’s actually a Redragon Mammoth. I believe they’re similar in design though!

&stc=1

New home, new layout.

Heres my setup.

Windows10-64Bit
Intel Core i7-4770k @ 4.2GHz (Base)
16GB RAM
2x Gainward GTX770 Phantoms 6GB (12GB Total) SLi

Got a new laptop, and am no longer using my PC. New setup:

://puu.sh/p9WOz/9eb3d431c6.jpg

Nice setup man. It’s about time I update mine. I purchased new hardware, and chassis (case) for the new stuff :).
What do you run on the TV at the top? video games, and general entertainment?

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got my Xbone underneath my left-side monitor. I’ll use the TV to play on that, and occasionally watch a movie.

Very nice setup @! I love the keyboard colors. =)

Haha, I met up with guy a few months ago for a work interview, he had the same series of laptop. I had the same thing to say to him about the keyboard colors. When I went shopping for a laptop myself, it caught my eye :slight_smile:

That trend may continue. =P Is it one of the ones where you can customize the colors, or are they preset?

I can customize the 3 (Left, center, right) colors on the keyboard itself, the color of the outline of the trackpad, and together, the color of the two lights on the front of the laptop. There are also some breathing/waving effects, though I haven’t played with those :stuck_out_tongue: There is a button on the laptop that cycles through color presets.

is the MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G-043.