Post Your Battlestation!

Haha, but you’ve got a kick *** chair though! (Just take a look at mine XD)

Amen to that always helps me to kill “bad case of diarrhea”, nothing can survive serious Sriracha overdose.

?v=_7ZyRB3-X7A

Rambo poster FTW

Well what else am I gonna do at ten to one in the morning… I might upload some pics of my work set-up soon too!

Things to note: Unreal/Epic Swag, the best Portal Mug & Fabric Banner you can buy, Obligatory bottle of rum, Studio Audio equipment, Marcus Fenix and of course, a nice new GTX 980 :wink:

af26956b17ede2aad975d180ddc71af3284a38ff.jpeg

79f7ae461e9c5571a2c60aa3039034a6710eb591.jpeg

Wwwawaaahhh!? GTX 980…Drool! Ha. Cool Portal mug. I bought the Unreal Engine mug the other day. Can’t wait until it comes in, then I can have my first cup of tea in it, while working on some shaders in Unreal! :wink:
://www.epicgamesstore/products/unreal-engine-mug

.____________________.

Camera is from HTC ONE. Very dissapointed, i know.
The red color… omg
And it’s so unsharp.

:smiley: At first glance I was like oh no your screen is cracked but soon realized that is probably a screen saver image. :slight_smile:

toilet paper is for the thermal paste

me gusta!

yes. its a image

thread seems to be dead, so I’ll post updates on my battlestation since my last post.
There’s a new addition to the work force - an Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition. It’s pretty awesome, and it runs UE4 flawlessly.

://i224.photobucket/albums/dd45/medicated_phyco/Battlestation/20150206_224905_zpsu53uecr0.jpg

://i224.photobucket/albums/dd45/medicated_phyco/Battlestation/20150206_225012_zpstqxpxgyk.jpg

://i224.photobucket/albums/dd45/medicated_phyco/Battlestation/20150206_225112_zpsn1p5o1em.jpg

://i224.photobucket/albums/dd45/medicated_phyco/Battlestation/20150206_225343_zpstqxeznhm.jpg

I have to keep things clean and organized.

://i.imgur/VsoWyt4.jpg

://i.imgur/PSqLNNI.jpg

My workstation.

Some nice setups. I’ve always wanted an LED lit station, but read all over the internet that it can lead to cataracts and age related macular degeneration. Specifically blue LEDs. Granted I have a WLED monitor, so that may be just as bad.

Any world domination plans?? :slight_smile:

I’ve got a Tri-980 i7-5960x monster of a rig (though sadly UE4 doesn’t make use of SLI).

ace37edd7da3a34fecc964f84efa9842db011b32.jpeg

I suppose I could take a few snapshots of my system… although it’s not complete yet (need speaker mounts, BK gamer2 mount for chair, etc…) and the fact that my umm… “computer holder” isn’t complete yet… setting up a CCNA - N&S + Voice / CCNP lab isn’t the cheapest thing in the world :\

*gets the camera

new update on mine :smiley:

is what I work on all day. That 4K on the right is named “The Eye Bleeder”

Haha nice setup, I love the mouse too. =)

[QUOTE=;245375]
I have to keep things clean and organized.

Very minimalist - I like it :slight_smile:

Very nice tri monitor setup (and gpu :eek: ) :wink: . I would like to do that with mine, but I can’t really, with the space I currently have, so one monitor has to be in landscape mode - which is fine, because reading articles, etc., in the browser makes it easier.