Post Your Battlestation!

Here goes mine :slight_smile:

6c1ba6bc7d19247e2bfe91558ffb51eaa44b702a.jpeg

214caec838b01bc8e10c79ebd07d5fbe46bcaf35.jpeg

Nice speakers KRK. :slight_smile:

://i.imgur/LTRx9aZ.png

://i.imgur/LvpPoW9.jpg

Looks like a terminal from a spaceship :stuck_out_tongue: Nice!

Here’s mine (at home)

Yeah, they are the most used monitors for producing and theres a reason for that :stuck_out_tongue:
Im going to IKEA week to look at a new table for my screen and keyboard. And maybe Ill get a new chair :slight_smile:

Very nice CyberDev!

Hey, is that Morphling? Dota. I like you right now.

I very badly miss having dual monitor. One of these days I’ll get 2/3 again.

I have 1 monitor, running @ 900p :(. I only have a 7750 1GB lol, I’m living in the past at point!

Ugh, major pet peeve when people use TV resolutions to describe a PC monitor’s display. That only works if you’re using a TV for a monitor, and it’s confusing because there are like 10 different resolutions that have a y-vertical resolution of 900. And the p is completely irrelevant.

://www.tweakguides/Graphics_6.html

Sorry that just drives me up the wall, like the clip vs. mag thing. lol

Well I’m using a monitor that’s 1600x900, what do you expect lol. Yeah, no I totally get it. The only reason I said 900p was because I didn’t feel like typing out 1600x900 and the p just came natural. I have to agree with clip vs mag though :stuck_out_tongue:

A little shady but its ok i think

Word haha.

Good to see its just not me that have a second small-screen. I used it for monitoring my Foobar2000 playlist, when I had it connected.
I got my new laptop and a new chair :slight_smile:

Haha, digging the **** sauce.

](://i.imgur/xEtzrdG.jpg)
Not my best picture of it.

**Seeing a lot of cool stuff here!

Here goes mine **

3c0b9783a05c57deeaf4e40fafdfd45fc768f157.jpeg
22af5c2ebc0b33ec39f459c257b9b04fda1f3a14.jpeg

It’s really nice to be able to pick up the guitar when feeling over worked or just waiting on a render :wink:

Simple and clean I love it!..

Please forgive the messy kitchen in the background.

EDIT: PerpetualChange: Who signed your awesome Les?

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot to subscribe :p. ‘Yes’ signed my guitar. I seen them in concert in 2012. AMAZING SHOW!
Cool kitchen by the way, love the recess lighting.