Post Process Volume Gamma through Widget Slider

Hello,

I have followed this tutorial… Adjust Brightness from UMG - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

The issue is when the slider is all the way to the left, the screen is completly black and when the slider is all the way to the right, the screen is default Gamma.

I would like to know, how can I have it so when the slider is all the way to the left, it will be the currrent default gamma (when the slider is all the way to the right) and how can I set it so when I move the slider all the way to the right, it will get brighter.

I basically want the sliders currenty value 0 to be 1 and then 1 to be something brighter.

When I manually change the Gamma in the PostProcess to 2 instead of 1, the game gets brighter, but the second I move the slider, it reverts back to somewhere between complely black and 1.

The person who created the tutorial above mentioned something about using clamps but I have no idea how to set that up.

Thank you!

This is a screenshot of the BP which is placed in the scene.

This is the event graph in the widget. No matter what value I change in the float ‘Brightness’ or event the value range, it has no effect.

This is the BP for the function which is connected to the slider when you press ‘Bind’.

UPDATE:

So I have managed to fix the issue, the image below shows what I did to fix the problem in the BP actor I created.

The image below shows the changes I made to the BP in the widget event graph, it was just hooking the green wire into the ‘Set’ node instead.

I hope this helps anyone with the same issue! as there is not a lot online about how to set up brightness menu’s/settings.