The screen scale for post FX is incorrect after going from full screen to windowed in the editor window and PIE new window. Repro’d in a vanilla 4.11.1 build below:
- New Project
- Empty Project
- Delete Floor and Skybox
- Place SM_SkySphere at origin
- Set SM_SkySphere material to 1,1,1 in Emissive Color
- Add new post process volume and set to Unbound
- Set Scene Color → Vignette Intensity to 1.0
- Click fullscreen button in top right of Persp Window
- Click again to return to windowed
Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I was able to test and verify this bug and have gone ahead and entered a report for the issue (UE-29650). Once a fix has been made, it will be added to the list of known and fixed issues for the next upcoming full engine release or hotfix.
Let me know if you have further questions or need additional assistance.
Hi Andrew, I’m experiencing similar issues in 4.17.1 with custom post process materials. The Size output of the SceneTexture node will scale up as the viewport is maximised, but won’t scale down if the viewport size is reduced.