Post Process effects are disabled during Highresshots

Similar problem to UDK’s tiledshot not rendering all Post process effects.

Here is a highresshot

and a simple print screen

Hi ,

I am attempting to reproduce this effect however thus far have been unsuccessful. What settings are you using in your post process volume? Thank you and have a great day!

Here are my settings

When you do HighResShot, are you typing in a number afterwards? This is necessary to be able to get it to work properly. When I tried this I did HighResShot 1 and the PPV came through, is this what you did as well?

Yes I was using a HighResShot 2 for those images. I retook some images to double check the problem. I used HighResShot 1920x1080 for this image to keep the same resolution as the Print Screen. The highresshot still is creating some AA artifacts in the background. I also turned up my DOF to a very intense amount, this seems to be coming through in the Highresshot but it definitely alters the amount of blurring going on

Unfortunately thus far we have been unable to reproduce this effect. Does this only happen in a specific project or can you produce this effect in a clean project with a post process volume?

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in quite some time. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this problem, please comment with the information requested. Thank you!

Hey, I was getting together a sample project to send you with the problem, but the 4.2 update seemed to fix it. I’m not sure why but the post processing seems to be working with highreshot in my project