Possible for a single object to have translucent part?

I’m very basic at explaining this, but I’ll try. I am trying to import a single object and it’s textures, and my problem is that in Substance Painter, I have a part of the object partially transparent - a small piece of transparent plastic. Substance can handle this all being part of the same mesh, I’m not sure if UE4 can.

Here is what it looks like in Substance:

Imgur

Here is what it looks like in Unreal:

Imgur

Is what I want possible, or does this need to be in two separate pieces? One for the transparent plastic, and one for the rest?

My links were screwed up, here are the images: Substance/Unreal Opacity - Album on Imgur

There are no images.

UE can handle one mesh with many materials, it doesn’t need to be separate parts.

Starter content statue is a classic example of a single mesh consisting of more than one material:

If you combine meshes in UE, you end up with a single mesh with multiple materials. If you make something in Blender with more than one material and import it, you get the same.

I don’t actually use the Substance to UE workflow myself, but I’m assuming it’s the same?

EDIT: I read a bit more, and it seems when you import the mesh, it needs the material slots. You can then paint it in Substance and live-link will send it back. Does that make sense?