Poongaatrudhaan - Animated Music Video

Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing well. Here is my recent work: a beautiful song composed by Saisharan. It took me a week to complete this song, and I utilized assets from a village map that I had previously created. The scenery worked perfectly for the travel theme of this song. I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @praveenkumarappu !

I must say that I absolutely adore this music video. The song mixed with the visuals gives me this very warm swaying feeling. The lighting is absolutely gorgeous and the train going through the small village has this beautiful aesthetic that I’m a little at a loss for words to describe.

It’s a wonderful job and I hope we get to see more creations from your talented hard work!

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

Hi there @praveenkumarappu,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

I’m totally obsessed with this entire video. The music, scenery, and character animations are all stunningly perfect. The song, specifically, feels upbeat and catchy, and super dreamy. That combined with the beautiful environment and lighting - it’s resulted in a bit of a masterpiece. Out of curiosity, did you use the “My Village” location for part of the project?

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to see more of your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes I did use My Village for this video song it suits well for this song and also I didn’t have enough time so I have to use whatever I have :slight_smile:

It’s my pleasure and thanks for sharing your thought it means a lot to me :smiley:

1 Like

It definitely suits the song and adds to the magic of the whole video. Can’t wait to see your future work!

1 Like