I’m excited to share my latest addition to the Marketplace and the Unreal Engine community… the Point and Click Adventure Toolkit!
A highly customisable Adventure Game framework with many easy to use systems, extensive features and supportive tooling which seamlessly comes together and empowers developers to build their own Adventure Games.
- 100% Blueprint framework
- Point and Click Styled Movement and Interactions
- Actions System - Easily add and modify your own gameplay actions
- Extensive Data-driven Dialogue system
- Interactive Items and Inventory - Pickup, use, and combine items
- Interactable Objects system
- Door objects and cross-scene transitions
- Scene Manager for Cutscenes and managing scene states
- Gameplay and Dialogue Conditions
- Advanced and Fixed Cameras
- Extensive Save and Load system
- Menus and UI for everything - Main Menu, Game Menu, Player Game UI, Inventory UI, Hints menu, Simple Game Preferences, and an in-game developer menu
- Advanced Actions Cursor
- Scene Hints framework
- Supportive Tooling for many features
- Supports both 2D and 3D Perspectives
- Extensive Gameplay Demo and Content Examples Included!
Total File Count: 158 (Excl. Demo), 497 (Inc. Demo)
Number of Blueprints: 109
Number of Widgets: 35
Input: Mouse and Touch
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: PC
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Mac, IOS, Android
Supported Engine Versions: 4.21 - 4.22
Support and Feedback
Support thread: Reply in this thread!
Support Email: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback and feature requests, please reach out to the support email above!