Plugin Suggestions? Professional willing to create

Hello I’m a professional C++ coder I’ve created my video game Liberation Team approved for PS4 data using 98 percent C++ probably 99% only relaying on U.I for Blueprint Basically. Throw some suggestions on what you’d like to see. And I’ll choose which one I like and create it.

My work in Progrees-
https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/work-in-progress/1794535-liberationteam-beta-playstation

I never used excel word but it sounds like a simple task. As far as gaming is it suppose to be like a database? I’m thinking of something everyone may want to use. A Advanced database doesn’t sound bad… But then theirs advanced things people don’t know about to have it working so it’s kinda like for professionals… I need something user friendly.

I think that’s a very good idea. It’s it’ll be easy for me to do. But I think it only applies to professionals. Because their will be the learning curve for beginners I would like to create something user friendly and that everyone could enjoy.

The only thing I would love to see is a decent way to handle bitmap fonts. The way fonts are currently handled has limitations and the only good way I can find is in C++ because blueprints aren’t able to handle it as cleanly from what I can see. Basically a way to translate custom glyphs on an image to actual characters that can be displayed or typed into entry fields.

You know what that sounds like a fun and good idea. Actually this will be a plugin on my list which I’ll do. For now I’m barely making it with my P.C It’ll take around a hour for each compile. When I get a really good computer I’ll actually do this one.:smiley:

It would definitely be useful. I am not the only one looking for this type of plugin either. Many other guys I seen were complaining about issues with bitmap fonts in the engine.