Please read this if experiencing payment issues

[=;3167]
some Unreal Engine community members seem to have thought up a work-around - purchasing US issued prepaid credit cards from Visa or MasterCard. :slight_smile:
[/]

Can anyone verify if the Walmart Money Card works for buying a UE4 subscription?

[=ingvark;3191]
i am sorry but it simed to me that i stuck under legendary payment problem * your payment credit card is invalid* (debit card sberbank of russia) can you give solutiton in that matter plaease
P.S forgive my gramar
[/]

Hi there ingvark - We started with a provider that covers credit/debit cards issued by most international banks bearing the card brands we have listed on Unrealengineā€¦ We do realize that some regional banks (even really big ones) may not be covered. We are working to expand our capabilities. We will announce when we provide more coverage for countries such as Russia. If you want to get a special personal notification, please email @unrealengine. and ask to be put on the list to be informed. Sorry about the inconvenience.

[=Based On The Play;3228]
Guys, please prioritise access for Asia. At present, most of us canā€™t give you money no matter which card we use - youā€™re not accepting any payments from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc.

I see your current payment service is managed by the investment bank JP Morgan Chase. Canā€™t you just give us Paypal? Itā€™s a proven solution that works for worldwide.
[/]

Hi there ā€˜Based on the playā€™, we will be adding PayPal in the next iteration or two.

[=;3376]
Hi there ā€˜Based on the playā€™, we will be adding PayPal in the next iteration or two.
[/]

Fantastic! Thanks for the update Grant.

[=;3376]
[/]

next iteration or two? you mean updates?
well, if your updates are like cryengine we might be waiting for 4 monthsā€¦

looking forward for paypal support!:cool:

Last night I tried Entropay (it took less than 5 minutes to open an account and without any need of id verification) and I was able to create a virtual card from another virtual card and the payment was accepted.
The cost is a little higher than other companies and banks but at least it will do until there is another way.

[=;3702]
next iteration or two? you mean updates?
well, if your updates are like cryengine we might be waiting for 4 monthsā€¦

looking forward for paypal support!:cool:
[/]

He is probably talking about SCRUM iterations I guess.

[=EvilCleric;3755]
Last night I tried Entropay (it took less than 5 minutes to open an account and without any need of id verification) and I was able to create a virtual card from another virtual card and the payment was accepted.
The cost is a little higher than other companies and banks but at least it will do until there is another way.
[/]

Iā€™m trying right now, but when filling information of the card when purchasing the Unreal 4 subscription what name of the card did you put and what address? yours?

thanks

Did it!!!:cool:

The only solution so far for the ones that having their credit/debit cards rejected by Unreal payment process system is Entropay

Thanks!

Payment declined, thereā€™s more than enough in my account and I filled every detailā€¦now what?re

[=I Create Art!;3932]
Payment declined, thereā€™s more than enough in my account and I filled every detailā€¦now what?re
[/]

Hello there ā€˜I Create Art!ā€™, please send an email to @unrealengine. with your payment card type, issuing bank, and your country/region/locale information. We can check to see why it is declined. If your payment card is from an issuing bank with a known, we will actively inform you when the if fixed or if there is another option for you. Sorry about the inconvenience.

[=;3801]
Did it!!!:cool:

The only solution so far for the ones that having their credit/debit cards rejected by Unreal payment process system is Entropay

Thanks!
[/]

Iā€™ve loaded an Entropay card but the UE4 payment gateway is saying itā€™s invalid. What name and address did you use - your own?

[=EvilCleric;3755]
[/]

Thank you, it works

[=devils_x;4153]
Thank you, it works
[/]

@devils_x - did you use your own name? Iā€™ve tried ā€œEntropay Userā€ but it doesnā€™t accept it.

Yay! Iā€™m in. For others having issues:

1. Entropay works;
  2. Enter ā€œEntropay Userā€ as the name;
  3. Ensure there are no blanks in the card number! Thatā€™s what was preventing my Entropay card from authorising.

Dear god is irritating, After 2 days of huslte I think I finally managed to purchase when I just used my brothers credit card, but right after I hit the purchase button it lead to Pagewww.unrealengine./subscription/ and its constantly bringing up the following error: 500 server error and says something about website being updated. So How I am supposed to know if itā€™s purchased or not? Since I canā€™t open the next Page. (I canā€™t check the account balance at the moment)

[]
Guys, please prioritise access for Asia. At present, most of us canā€™t give you money no matter which card we use - youā€™re not accepting any payments from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc.
[/]

Rest assured, is a high priority item for us ā€“ sadly it requires dealing with some legal stuffs that is hard to predict timing wise. We will open up payment as soon as that is settled and will make sure to let people know. Please email @unrealengine. if you want to be notified as soon as that happens.

[]
PayPal
[/]

As Grant already said ā€“ is coming, largely due to 's feedback :slight_smile: We are also looking into alternative ways to increase payment coverage via PayPal.

What he meant by next iteration or two is that we have folks working on it right now and it is a race between the engineers and the biz guys to see who is going to not be the bottleneck. Anytime there is money involved there also is paperwork involved :wink: We have parallel efforts to increase reach and improve non-US support and those might come online first based on how fast those complete.

ARRGH. I have tried two different credit cards (both current, valid, US Visa cards, one from Chase and one from Wells Fargo), and now even an entropay virtual card that seems to be working for else. At first I got a timeout, now I get a ā€œconflicting data was foundā€ error. Getting annoyed that I canā€™t even download the SDKā€¦ I had time to evaluate UE4 for a project yesterday and today, not tomorrow or next week.

I also had a problem with the web preepaid card. I wrote to the bank where I have card that I have no ability to pay their credit card for the product located on www.unrealengineā€¦ I described the exact problem and today I got a reply to try it now and it worked :slight_smile: It took four days.
Try solution maybe you will not have to wait for paypal.
Sorry for my English.

Got the same Problem with the JOKER Mastercard in Germany.
Letā€™s see who will answer firstā€¦Epic or the Joker Support. :slight_smile: But i donā€™t think i can use the Engine week.
Greetings
davori