PLEASE HELP - Urgent Information needed about serious issue with Island Creator Program eligibity requirements

EDIT: I wanted to say that I did not consider that it was holiday and that many staff members would be out of office, so I apologize for my overly frustrated tone. However I would still like at the very least an explanation for what is going wrong with your system, and reconciliation once it is able to be given.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Summary

I have been making experiences and have been trying to get into the creator program for weeks now. I have caved and I have spent 75$ and I am still not allowed to enroll. Now that I have spent money, I demand an explanation for why I continue to be denied. I have already contacted Epic Support, thank you very much. And not only could they not assist me at all but they seemed to have no clue about what was even going on.

Please help me. I just want to make games. I thought you wanted us to make games. Why can’t someone help me or tell me what’s going on? This is really bothering me. I’m quite upset about the whole thing because I was really excited to bring my ideas and expertise to your space, and at every turn you seem intent on denying me access.

Considering the amount of posts on here saying the same, I do not understand why this is not a top priority for you. The success of your platform depends on the demand, and I just don’t see how you can achieve growth without actually growing your program.

I want a human to answer me. I want to talk to someone who can actually help me. Please, I am begging you.

Steps to Reproduce

You cannot reproduce it because it is an issue with my account.

Expected Result

It should allow me to enroll in the Island Creator program due to the fact that I meet the eligibility requirements listed on your own website.

Observed Result

It does not allow me to enroll in the Island Creator program despite the fact that I meet the eligibility requirements listed on your own website.

Platform(s)

PC

Additional Notes

I really need an explanation from an Epic employee about what is going on. Player “support” has been completely ineffectual. I am not a player or a consumer. I am a developer that wants to create products on your platform. I am a client, not a user. I expect at the very least communication on what is happening and what steps are being taken to rectify the situation.

hello need a response please

edit: nvm I believe I have posted with correct tags