please help! issue with VR

I have posted a question like this so far long ago that no one can see it anymore nor will anyone run into it. it seems I’m the only person in the world to have this issue since no one has seen my other post. anyway, every time I want to test my game in VR after creating a VR project and with steamVR running, and I go to Motion controller map, I test the game by going to VR testmode (or whatever the name was) and when I play it, I look everywhere for my hands. I press the menu button on my controller and I find my base stations. I then press the menu button again and for some reason, my hands are where the base stations are, but I can’t do anything with them. I said in my other post that when I do the VR build mode the controllers are fixed, but I guess something changed and now they are still base stations. I really don’t know how this happens because this is my first time trying to make a VR game using UE4.

I’m going to begin by saying sorry as I’m not sure of the fix. we had this issue for a little while at work and I believe it was fixed by updating steam VR the machines Nvidia drivers. Id also recommends at this point to migrate your project to a newer version of Unreal.