Please help.... Can't package game - Missing UE4Game Binary.

Here is the error I get while packaging:
PackagingResults: Error: Missing UE4Game binary.You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:UE4Game

Everything else is running fine. I can build in editor. Compile. Play in editor/standalone. Everything works great, and now this error is coming out of no where and I’ve spent hours looking online at solution and finding nothing…

Packaging Settings

I’m only supporting Windows (64-Bit)
I have all of my maps cooked.
The path for my project is my UE Projects director where all my project files are.

No idea what to do here… Thank you for any help

here are the warnings and errors from the packaging log

Looks like the issue is missing the Binaries… I tried to add that in by making the folder… but I’m guess that has to be built somehow?? Here is why the file explorer looks like:

My .sln file doesn’t look right either… I have tried to rebuild it, i have visual studios 2022. This is what that looks like:

Would adding GitHub to this project screw things up maybe?

I think I got this fixed, but would recommend backing up your project before you try.
I removed GIT from my project. And went to the project files in file exlorer. I then deleted the following folders:
“Saved”
“Binaries”
“Intermediates”
“Source”
“vs”
“Derived Data Cache”
project’s .sln file

I think reopened the project. Which by doing so recreated a lot of the folders. I then added a “dummy” C++ class. In editor - fil-> new C++ class → type “none” → just name it “test”

this recreates your source folder. I then needed to open the .sln folder with visual basis 2022. And build with a shipping configiruation.

this solved it for me.

But again, I would recommend backing up first in case you delete something intergral to your project.