Reference ID

54185b5b-4221-f45c-9bf5-8b8e23e80536

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Summary

DURING GAMEPLAY:

I really need help bad with this issue, I lost all my player count again.
My game must be thinking when one player spawns in that over 20 players spawned in, as if it is counting more players that exist spawned in game, leaving it unplayable! it thinks that more than 20 players filled in and spawned in the game. Something is making the game count more players spawning than there actually are, causing any more players over 1 or 2 to be stuck in spectating a BLACK SCREEN with a health of 999 … Wierded bug I have ever had! PLease HELP

Steps to Reproduce

1. Players enter FORTNITE MATCHMAKING LOBBY
  2. 16 Players Ready Up
  3. One Player makes it into game
  4. Second Player Makes it into game
  5. All additional players see a black screen and are spectating a BLACK SCREEN showing 999 Health. (These are not settings I have applied anywhere in the build of this map)
  6. ALL ADDITIONAL PLAYERS getting stuck on (0% Updating) Showing above their heads in FORTNITE MATCHMAKING lobby.
  7. ALL ADDITIONAL PLAYERS getting Matchmaking error 201 , 208 and other Matchmaking errors.
  8. Drastically reduced my player count, the player count was at 4000 players a day, 700 players a day, This had CRITICALLY IMPACTED my player count. The map is at 2 players a day because of this bug. I have put 6 months into this game and players LOVE the game, it is very discouraging.

Expected Result

Expected behavior would be that players spawn into the game. It is pretty straightforward. Should not be happening on only my map alone, while other creators in UEFN are flourishing, and this map has great quality content being blocked by sudden bugs since the new season update. It is very discouraging and this map is taking a major hit.

Observed Result

Actual result is that players either cannot spawn into the game from the fortnite matchmaking lobby, or they see a black screen. Only one or two players are able to join the game and choose a team, None of the other spawners seem to be working.

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

8436-5545-3010

Additional Notes

PLEASE HELP.

Team settings: Team index 5
Team Size: Dynamic

DURING GAMEPLAY:

Damage barrier enabled at 25 seconds zone surrounded spawners. Possible solution. Publishing public and will try my best to bring back players to the map.

Treasure chests were bugged from BR Recent update. Broke all the chests. Just right click over 2000 chests and individually select “save selected assets”

materials applied to rocks hit with a pickaxe and materials disappear and wiped off the rock asset static mesh.

will update if I find solutions.