Players are not Spawning from matchmaking lobby. Chests are empty on published version but not in engine.

Reference ID

1cd742f3-4108-2359-b7ec-c6940ecbbc31

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Summary

I have 16 players in the matchmaking lobby. They ready up. Instead of spawning into the game, ALL PLAYERS only see a black screen showing health 999 when entering the game and are not spawning into the game on the island start spawners even though they are supposed to spawn in the game. They are unable to join the game, and telling me on the headsets that they have been waiting for over 5 rounds of gameplay. At that point all players lose interest and my player count drops immensely! PLEASE HELP.

I am really losing alot of player count because of this UEFN bug. I need somebody to fix this please!
When they join they are supposed to be assigned Team1 through a mutator zone assigned to class selector assigned to team 1. Then they can choose a colored class selector to choose team 2-6 using class selectors.

All of the devices are setup correctly, however there is a MAJOR BUG not allowing players to join from the matchmaking lobby.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Players join lobby
  2. They ready up
  3. Mathmaking error 201
  4. They ready up again
  5. Players join in, but instead of spawning in the game, they see a black screen with health showing 999.
  6. One player is able to join out of the other 20 players. Island settings are set to 20 players.
  7. The rest of the players are stuck on a black screen for 50 rounds, waiting to get in. They all leave the party and I lose massive amounts of players and player count drops immensely.

Expected Result

Players should be able to spawn into the game if the players spawners are set to Spawn always and Spawn at Island Start! This is TERRIBLE! I am a streamer and a UEFN map creator, and this is impacting game performance.

Observed Result

PLayers cannot join from the matchmaking lobby, they are stuck on a black screen and not spawning in!

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

8436-5545-3010

Additional Notes

I need somebody to please take a look at this and respond ASAP. I have all of the settings for my game mechanic teams setup correctly. I am truly confused and need someone to help. So far the UEFN channel on discord has been no help.