Player build structures reapear after memory calculation

Summary

Hello everyone, I am having truble with my map. Idk how to explain it but basically i created a 1v1 build fight map and for the ramps, from where the players start building, 2 more ramps and a floor bug intom each other getting in the way of the build fight start ramps. I delete them launch memory control and they reapear. I touched some settings and insted of 2 ramps and one floor, there apeared only one ramp but it was a blueprint, but you could still walk on it and break it with pickaxe. The settings i touched where if you could interact with the build and if u could see it. Also I checked the path in my pc they where in and deleted them.
P.S. One more question what is the mini meteor appearing and dissapearing is it the world settings, in UEFN i dont see the meteor but the world settings are there
Also dont explain in terms cuz im super new to UEFN, so explain it like to someone who has only used Creative 1.0 :slight_smile:

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Steps to Reproduce

Make a 1v1 build fight with disapearing weapons on drop, wooden ramps, no terrain and reloadable weapons on falling in the pit, also teleportators and a button

Expected Result

Idek probably u wouldnt get the same bug, even I dont know how it happened.
P.S. I just remembered it all started when my explosive device insted of staying in the air started falling and breaking the wooden ramps. It had some physics like roling and stuff, idk if this caused it

Observed Result

Probably ull get the bug where 2 ramps are in eachother and floor is underneath them, idk

Platform(s)

PC UEFN