Pizza Hut or Dominoes?

Just a random subject I wanted to post. Haha. Which one is better? Pizza Hut or Dominoes?

Dominoes–Pizza Hut is salty, though I hate how Dominoes cuts their pizza. They cut the thin crust in squares for some reason

I’m not a big fan of either.

Locally we have Pedros. Pedros is awesome.

://crazypedros.co.uk/pizzas/

Neither. You see, up here in Canada, we have a chain known as Pizza Nova, and we of course also have Domino’s and Pizza Hut. PN is more expensive but it’s way, way better quality pizza imo.

I don’t like either, I’m more of a papa johns guy. Their greek and tuscan six cheese pizzas are delicious, and the garlic sauce is mmmmmm. =P

Both are rancid!! One time Pizza Hut took two hours to deliver my Pizza (I live 10 minutes away), when they finally arrived they gave me a stack of pizza boxes, seriously about 10 pizzas, all of which were cold, none of which were the pizza I had ordered. It’s like they gave me their trash!!

I now only order pizzas from a local place called cherry box pizza, their food is amazing!! However, they too took two hours once, but instead of giving me cold pizza they gave me exactly what I had ordered free of charge with a bonus tub of Häagen-Dazs thrown in as a gesture of good will.

Forget the chains, their food is junk. Support your local traders!

Ugh, now I’m hungry…

Nice answers. Some of those places I never heard up besides papa 's. Haha. But true local business know what the area likes best. And I like pizza hut but get tired of it because I work there. Haha. But I like Piper Pizza from Texas. I’d eat there over pizza hut.

I really never go to those places…
But I would go for Pizza hut.

[=;327551]
Both are rancid!! One time Pizza Hut took two hours to deliver my Pizza (I live 10 minutes away), when they finally arrived they gave me a stack of pizza boxes, seriously about 10 pizzas, all of which were cold, none of which were the pizza I had ordered. It’s like they gave me their trash!!

I now only order pizzas from a local place called cherry box pizza, their food is amazing!! However, they too took two hours once, but instead of giving me cold pizza they gave me exactly what I had ordered free of charge with a bonus tub of Häagen-Dazs thrown in as a gesture of good will.

[/]

Quite right sir! Support your local traders!
But also, that doesn’t mean all of the places are bad. (Sorry you have a cruddy branch near you. Not all of them are bad.)

If I have to choose between the two I’d go dominoes every time. I worked for Pizza Hut while I was in college and I know how much oil goes into making one of their pan pizzas (~2 cups or so if you were interested) so I just can’t really eat there anymore. I’d prefer Mellow Mushroom or a local pizza chain, though. If there was a Chanello’s near my house I’d be set!

[=ambershee;327531]
I’m not a big fan of either.

Locally we have Pedros. Pedros is awesome.

://crazypedros.co.uk/pizzas/
[/]

The Crazy Pedros Logo Is Awesome

I like both of them, but I mainly eat my pizza at a local restaurant (originally made by an italian guy :D)

If you guys are ever in Southern california… Try What-a-lotta pizza! They have the best sauce!

[=WarpSpasm;327997]
The Crazy Pedros Logo Is Awesome
[/]

+1 I’m half tempted to travel the 180 odd miles for a Crazy Pedro’s pizza and a bottle of Mezcal
Capture.PNG

I’d definitely play a Crazy Pedro game too…

[= ;327955]
If I have to choose between the two I’d go dominoes every time. I worked for Pizza Hut while I was in college and I know how much oil goes into making one of their pan pizzas (~2 cups or so if you were interested) so I just can’t really eat there anymore. I’d prefer Mellow Mushroom or a local pizza chain, though. If there was a Chanello’s near my house I’d be set!
[/]

Yeah, I choose Dominoes rather than Pizza Hut. But normally I prefer none. Small boutique pizza makers are making great Italian pizza and far better than franchises I think. In Turkey it is anyway.

[=KitatusStudios;328845]

Btw, Does everyone else eat pizza like every day and a whole one to themselves? Just me?

You think I’d be fat but I’ve been 10-ish stone for YEARS.

So pizza has been good to me over the years <3
[/]

Not every day, but I usually eat a whole one by myself. It’s also a huge benefit that I have a pretty fast metabolism. =P

I previously professed my love for papa johns, but I think I’ll take that back. The new delivery guy for our area has creeped me out the last two times I ordered, don’t think I’ll be buying from there anymore.

Pizza Hut!

[=;327551]

[/]

Lol… Sounds like a bad branch :expressionless:

Prefer to make pizza at home by myself :o