Pixel Streaming Got Black

Hi, I use pixel streaming to visit my game from the web, and I managed to visit it on my server by localhost:80, but I only see black scene from my client computer.
Can anybody help me? Thanks!

Same here. I use pixel streaming from the first relase with best result. With 5.1 got black screen.

Ok, I upgrade videocard driver and it work on the editor but not in packaged. I think it cause by full screen game, so i set a start resolution (1920*1080 in my case) and it work fine.

Thanks for the information. I have figured out that the problem of mine is that some ports are not open.

@Zydiiii0913 which ports were the issue?

All the ports not only 80 and 8888, but also the ones STUN and TURN use should be opened, like 19303 and others, but I can’t remember all of them. Just try to open all the ports might be used.

1 Like

Hey did you tred new pixel streaming platform called “Arcware CloudRT” ? it supports Unreal 5.1 and also 5.2. try it, its free to start. you can test it out free. they technically has the best servers for streaming unreal apps. and its really easy, just uplead. no need to setup any server config or signaling server. visit arcware.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.