Pivot Tool is an editor plugin that allows you to modify actors pivot easily, and bake changes to static meshes inside Unreal Editor.
- Modify and bake mesh pivot point inside Unreal Editor, useful for reusing existing assets or testing pivot placement of modular meshes.
- Bake both mesh pivot location and rotation while preserving physics collision and sockets data
- Bake pivot change to current mesh or duplicated mesh
- 27 pivot presets for quick and easy pivot setting, organized in 4 groups (center/face/corner/edge) with intuitive UI.
- Apply pivot preset by actor bounding box or by mesh vertexes.
- Apply pivot preset temporarily or auto save the change.
- Ability to apply pivot preset to selected actors as one group or individually
- Use Vertex Mode to snap pivot point to mesh vertexes while applying pivot preset
- Save temporary pivot placement (Alt + Middle mouse) with one button click
- Quickly reset actor pivot offset
- Copy pivot from one actor and paste into as many actors as selected
>> Marketplace Link](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/pivot-tool)