Pilot sprites not appearing

Summary

When I select the character “The Guardian” in the Fortnite Locker tab, then select my pilots; not all of the pilots that I’ve obtained appear.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Character

Steps to Reproduce

Select Locker Tab
Select The Guardian
Select the three dots
Select edit styles
Select the sprite pilots option

Expected Result

I am missing the Zero Point, Seven, Air, Grim, Banana, Llama, Ironmouse, John Wick, and Batman, variants of sprites and expected them to be there as I’ve extracted them

Observed Result

When I open up the sprite pilots tab when editing The Guardian, all I see are Water, Fire, Earth, Demon, Sleepy, Punk, Duck, King, Ghost, TheBurntPeanut, Boss, Fishy, Striker, and Aura sprite variants

Platform(s)

Computer

Upload an image

Additional Notes

Sorry in advance if some of these sprites I think I should have are incorrect, but I know there are some I should such as Seven and Llama. I know others that do.